With proper care, your Angela King Designs couture costume will provide you with a long, beautiful performance life.
Download AKD Care Instructions (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Hand wash garments separately in very cold water.
- Do not use Woolite. A baby detergent is recommended.
- Do not wring or squeeze garments after washing.
- Do not use any bleaching agents on garments.
- Do not tumble dry garments. Air Dry Only.
- For best results, drip dry garments.
- Do not iron garments; the heat will damage your costume.
- Do not dry clean costumes with rhinestone embellishments. The dry cleaning fluid will damage/remove the stones.
- If your costume includes sequins, don’t leave costume in direct sunlight, in plastic bags, or high heat areas. Always provide air circulation for costume.