With proper care, your Angela King Designs couture costume will provide you with a long, beautiful performance life.
- Hand wash garments separately in very cold water.
- Do not use Woolite. A baby detergent is recommended.
- Do not wring or squeeze garments after washing.
- Do not use any bleaching agents on garments.
- Do not tumble dry garments. HANG TO DRY. Drip dry. Air Dry Only.
- Do not iron garments; the heat will damage your costume.
- Do not dry clean costumes with rhinestone embellishments. The dry cleaning fluid will damage/remove the stones.
- If your costume includes sequins, don’t leave costume in direct sunlight, in plastic bags, or high heat areas. Always provide air circulation for costume.
- Important note. Chemicals in sweat can breakdown fibers. If your uniform is wet from sweat, be sure to hang it and not put/leave it in your bag.
- AKD is not responsible for damage to uniforms that have not been cared for correctly.