Style Pro - Raquel
Phone: 1-877-97-GO-AKD x720
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Territory: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
- Former Choreographer and Coach of Spurs Sports and Entertainment (11 seasons)
- Former Director of Junior Silver Dancer clinics in San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Laredo and Austin
- Spurs Silver Dancer (5 seasons)
- Owner, 5678-Danz (founded 2002)
- World Famous Kilgore College Rangerettes (4 years)
- Kilgore College: Ranger Beauty, Homecoming Court, Vice-President of the dance club
- Choreographer: Farelly Brothers movie “The Ringer”
- Coach on MTV’s MADE
ABOUT RAQUEL GARCIA:
Angela King Designs welcomes to the Style Pro team Raquel Torres Garcia, a resident of San Antonio, Texas and Style Pro for the state of Texas.
Raquel Garcia recently retired as the Choreographer and Coach of Spurs Sports and Entertainment. In her 11 seasons with the Spurs, Raquel oversaw all teams including the Spurs Silver Dancers, Junior Jammers, Sterling Silver, Rampage Ice Girls and the Silver Stars Star Squad, as well as directed all Junior Silver Dancer clinics in San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Laredo and Austin. Raquel is also a former five year member of the Spurs Silver Dancers, a former member of the World Famous Kilgore College Rangerettes and has trained extensively with many of the country’s leading authorities in dance. While at Kilgore College, Raquel was a Ranger Beauty, voted onto the Homecoming Court, and served as the Vice-President of the dance club. Raquel founded the company 5678-Danz and still trains privately and choreographs for teams on occasion.
Raquel's career highlights also includes conducting choreography for the Farelly Brothers movie, “The Ringer” and appearing on MTV’s MADE as a coach. Raquel and her husband are the proud parents of a 6 year old son and 3 year old boy/girl twins.